1.07.2013

Free Real Estate Coaching

If you haven't heard it from me before, "I am a real estate coach."

I am a real estate agent.  I represent clients to the best of my abilities so that they can get what they want in the time frame that they want it.  I get people moved.

I am a regional manager.  I am the one responsible for the structure of my offices, the staff that operates them, and the agents that use them.

I am a real estate trainer.  I create blog posts and videos that quickly go over different aspects of the real estate business in a manner that hopefully pushes some ideas or methods into a reader or viewers head that might better their technique or efforts.

I am a real estate coach.  I know the business of real estate and I know real estate agents.  I am very good at finding ways for agents to improve their business.  I will not do any of the work for you, but I will help you into training and then scream at you from the sidelines as you implement your new or improved tools.

Lots of I's starting the previous paragraphs, huh?  People often ask why I am willing to coach real estate agents who are not even part of my own office.  I enjoy it.   And, I make it clear that if you can take what I am offering to you for free and make use of it, then, if and when the day comes that your current situation demands change, I want to be your destination brokerage. 

Get in touch with me today so you can start getting screamed at from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment